Location: Bristol – Reading
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £24k to 28k Depending on experience
Our client is looking to permanently hire full-time Water Technicians.
Technicians are required to carry out water hygiene work with some air hygiene work. This will include monthly water monitoring, tank cleaning, TMV servicing, disinfections, showerhead descales and water sampling.
The air side of our business will require the testing of fire dampers and routine maintenance of air handling units. As a technician, you’ll be working on-site at a variety of locations throughout England.
We predominantly work in the security industry so successful candidates will require security vetting.
Key tasks include:
- Tank cleaning and disinfection
- Down service disinfections – mains or tank fed
- Shower head cleans and disinfections
- Monthly water monitoring in accordance with ACoP L8 and HSG 274 to include outlet temperatures, inspections of cold water tanks and hot water storage vessels plus updating logbooks
- Water sampling
- TMV checks and disinfection
- Water softener serving and disinfections
- Ensure Health & Safety is being complied with on-site
- Occasional Air ventilation duties including
- Fire Damper Testing
- Cleaning ductwork and ventilation systems
- Maintaining accurate paperwork including timesheets, expenses, survey forms and job sheets
Skills & Experience
- We are ideally looking for applicants that have experience in one or more of the following:
- Water hygiene industry and air hygiene industry
- Happy to work at height and in confined spaces
- Knowledge of the current legislations and the latest guidance
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills, able to work to deadlines
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Happy to work occasional nights and/or weekends
- Willing to work occasional unsocial hours, be flexible to travel
- Able to pass an enhanced CRB or DBS check
- Full driving licence
- Attractive basic salary
- Company vehicle including personal use
- Fuel card
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Wellness Programme (EAP)
- Ongoing training and personalised progression plan
- Referral programme
- 33 days holiday including Public Holidays
- Additional leave day for your birthday!
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£24k to 28k DOE|