Location: Maidstone, Kent
Start Date: Immediate
Working in a varied role within the design department of a prestigious Fire Protection Company, including completing bespoke AutoCAD drawings of residential and commercial fire sprinkler systems.
Working on the LPCB supervision process for the company’s projects and having a good understanding of LPC rules for Automatic Sprinkler Installation for residential and commercial systems.
Along with this, you will be required to input and complete, full hydraulic/pre-calculated calculations, coordinate with other trades and services, building construction and liaising with clients or other team members.
Key Accountabilities (major end results the job is expected to achieve):
- Designing residential and commercial automatic fire sprinkler systems.
- Projects will be a mix of commercial and residential schemes including new and retrofits.
- Calculating pre-calculated and FHC calculations on projects.
- Attending site meetings, carrying out site surveys and site inspections.
- Working on the LPCB Supervision process, including uploading and answering comments.
- Be familiar with BS9251 & BSEN 12845.
- Liaise closely with the sales, design and projects teams.
|Contact Name:||David Page|