Location: North or South UK
Start Date: Asap
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Our client is one of the UK’s longest-established specialist air hygiene and water treatment solution providers. Operating on a national basis, they work with a range of clients within High-Security establishments, Healthcare, Local Government, Education and much more.
Due to internal structure changes we have an opportunity for 2 x Site Supervisors to cover the North & South.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the Technicians (either North or South areas).
Oversee and manage jobs, ensuring compliance, associated H&S support, resources, and Technicians.
Responsible for the management of Team Leaders and Technicians.
- Management of Technicians to ensure service delivery and job completion delivery.
- Ensuring Technicians have relevant information, equipment, and resources to carry out works.
- Site visits to check quality of jobs and/or H&S visits to investigate any issues.
- Checking paperwork is completed correctly and returned within specified timeframes.
- Check and authorise timesheets/expense claims.
- Point of contact for any site issues with Technicians.
- Ensure Technicians are reporting on job status and completion.
- Communicate with internal operations team as needed.
- H&S – ensuring any reports of incidents/accidents, adhering to RAMS, delivery, work safety is logged and actioned.
- Van and equipment checks
- Ensure processes in line with company requirements.
- Overseeing of large jobs
Team Responsibilities will include:
- Individual 121’s site assessments with Technicians
- Probation checks
- Highlight any training concerns with Training Supervisor.
- Manage holiday/absence for the team, ensuring adequate cover at any time (Logging Via Bright HR).
- Ensure SDM is aware of any performance issues relating to the team.
- Development of technicians.
- Return to work interviews.
• £30,000 – £32,000
• Company vehicle
• Life Assurance
• Company pension
• Wellness Programme (EAP)
• Ongoing training and personalised progression plan
• Referral programme
• 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Additional day off for your Birthday!
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: email@example.com or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£30k – £32k|