Start Date: Immediate
This highly rated construction company is looking for a Site Manager to work in around Aylesbury.
They want someone with experience in Civils/S278/S38, so that you can go straight into overseeing operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
This contractor has over 40 years of experience, so they are no newbie to any type of work, they are able to use their knowledge and experience and put everything into their work ensuring that they complete it to the highest standard.
The ideal candidate will live within 60-90 minutes of the offices so that travel will not end up being an issue in the long run.
Qualification / Cards:
- Must be computer literate and be able to use email, Word, Excel etc.
- Experience in Civil/S278/S38.
- SMSTS Qualified
To assist the Project Manager in the management of the site on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for managing Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment for all site staff.
- Preparation and management of safety documentation WPP/TBRA etc.
- Ability to brief safety information to all site staff.
- Maintain all site records pertaining to Health, Safety and Environmental information.
- Control and issuing of appropriate permits to work.
- Control and monitoring of competencies on site.
- Maintain site diary, issue work records, record extra works inc. site measurements.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Liaison with Project Quantity Surveyor on commercial matters.
- Manage labour, plant, and materials on site in conjunction with the Foreman.
- Prepare timesheets, plant records etc.
- Must be able to read drawings effectively.
- Manage sub-contractors effectively with emphasis on Health & Safety and Quality.
- liaison with the client, designer, construction consultants etc
|Contact Name:||Andrew Coulson|