Our client is looking for a site engineer in the ductwork industry.
Reports to: Sites Manager
Pay: £22,000 – £26,000 + Benefits
Operate and promote safe working on site
• Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements and that the engineer mate has been briefed and understood
• Discuss any changes or amendments to method statements with site supervisor
• Carry out checks on all equipment
• Ensure a safe place of work
• Forward plan work activities
• Lead by example to others on site
• Ensure supervision of the site engineer mate at all times
• Don’t leave engineer mates unsupervised, if the need to leave arises, stop the work and contact the Site Supervisor
Ensure the completion of works on time
• Co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of site engineer mates by implementing best practice at all times
• Share and pass on knowledge to teams
• Ensure documentation is properly completed in line with Customer/Company requirements
Forward planning on equipment and material needs
• Communicate with quality supervisor regarding equipment and material needs at an early stage
• Ensure own personal development (through attendance / online courses) is kept up to date
In the event you need assistance with or wish to verify any conduct, rules, regulations or procedures or are aware of any breach of same by an employee of the company, you should refer to the Managing Director, who will deal with such matters and take advice from other directors or external advisers as required.
If you’re interested please call Tony Carey on 07497480110 / email@example.com or complete the form below.
|Salary/Rates||£22,000 - £26,000 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tony Carey|