My client is looking for a Regional Service and Maintenance Manager to supervise five refrigeration engineers and thirteen customer sites.
The sites are industrial refrigeration pumped liquid ammonia and CO2 systems serving chill and cold stores in and around the M25 corridor towards Oxfordshire.
Essentials will include:
- Working knowledge of industrial refrigeration systems and previous supervisory experience.
- Daily and weekly planner for the clients and engineers.
- Timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Follow up visits from engineers.
- Ensuring all deliveries are on time.
- Costing and invoices.
- Assisting engineers with technical and on-site support.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Risk and safety reports.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 DOE, company vehicle/ allowance, mobile phone, laptop, 25 days holiday + bank holiday, death in service scheme and employer pension scheme.
|Salary/Rates||£50,000 - £60,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Samet|