Location: South Coast
Start Date: asap
Salary: £60k – 70k
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Site Manager to lead and manage the construction of residential housing projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in house building and a proven track record of delivering successful projects on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality.
- Oversee all site operations, including scheduling, cost estimating, and resource allocation
- Manage and coordinate the work of subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget
- Ensure that all construction activities comply with applicable codes and regulations, and with the highest standards of safety and quality
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including clients, engineers, architects, and construction workers
- Resolve project issues and make decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the project
- Provide regular project status updates and reports to senior management
Qualification / Cards:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- At least seven years of experience as a Site Manager in the house building industry
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and motivate a team of construction workers and sub-contractors
- Ability to understand and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join a leading house-building company and take their career to the next level. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Josh Carter at 01256 817878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£60k - 70k|