Start Date: asap
This Developer Is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their ever-growing company. Their aim is to build luxury new houses that their customers can appreciate. The customers remain at the centre of everything that they with customer satisfaction being at the top of their list.
This senior role will involve joining a production management team to manage the procurement and costs at high-quality bespoke developments.
The ideal candidate will be able to put the company’s core values first and be able to perform in a high-paced environment to ensure that the company’s standards are achieved, and the customers are happy.
You will also be ideal if you live locally so that travel does not become an issue.
Qualification / Cards:
- Relevant degree
- 10 years of Quantity Surveying experience
- House building experience
- Assisting with budget requirements
- Cost forecast and budgetary reports
- Monthly reporting of cost and value
- Procurement of subcontractor and management of subcontract accounts
- Subcontract orders
- Purchaser’s extras quotes
- Monthly/weekly payments
- Information for financial reports
- Contra charge management
- Dispute resolution
- Contractual correspondence
- Data for land buying plus cost advice
- Design cost/land buying advice
- Information for CDM
- Weekly day work reports
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Andrew Coulson at 01256 817878 or email ACoulson@roberthurstltd.co.uk or complete the application form below.
|Contact Name:||Andrew Coulson|