Start Date: asap
Salary: £45k – £50K
Our client is looking for a Senior BMS Commissioning Engineer.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Building Management Systems
- Must be qualified and experienced with Trend Systems and possibly Distech
- Able to write Software and Graphics from mechanical designs
- BACnet, SIPP, Modbus systems experience desired
- CSCS/ECS or JIB registered, ideally ECS BMS technician card-holder
- A valid driving licence
Qualification / Cards:
CSCS/ECS or JIB
The successful applicant for this role must have knowledge of Trend and maybe another manufacturer eg Distech. Also, be able to write a program from concept, including the production of graphics.
We envisage 60% of the time spent to be in the office-based with the remainder installing, commissioning and testing software and plant operation on site.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£45k - £50K|