My client is looking for a Refrigeration Engineer with Ammonia experience to work over 13 different sites.
The sites are industrial refrigeration pumped liquid ammonia and CO2 systems serving chill and cold stores in and around the M25 corridor towards Oxfordshire.
Duties will include:
- Service and maintaining client’s refrigeration equipment on a site-to-site basis.
- Planned preventative maintenance visits to various sites to ensure the client’s equipment is functioning safely as per design.
- Suggesting options for improving and on saving energy.
- Breakdown calls.
- Identifying breakdowns of refrigerants.
- Day to day management of sub-contractors.
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 DOE
- company vehicle / allowance
- mobile phone
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- death in service scheme and employer pension scheme
|Salary/Rates||£30,000 - £50,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Samet|