A regional residential main contractor in Chichester are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with the relevant qualifications and with a strong background in the industry to work on new build and refurb residential, private housing projects.
This established main contractor, who have worked across the South East for over 5 years, are proud of their strong staff retention, which demonstrates their great company culture, and are making numerous hires over recent weeks due to growth across the company.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work within a close-knit team with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds who are passionate about what they do, gaining experience from them to then move onto different projects within the company.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for the role if you live locally, can start ASAP and have experience with residential projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You should have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You must have experience working on new builds
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- You should have experience within Residential, Private Housing, or Refurb sectors
- You must be degree qualified in a relevant area
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £45000
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
|Salary/Rates||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||James Stafford|