Start Date: asap
Salary: Up to £70k
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in facades to join our team.
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for estimating and managing costs associated with facade construction projects.
You will work closely with our project managers and construction teams to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates for facades projects, including material and Labour costs
- Collaborate with project managers to develop and manage project budgets
- Track and report on project costs, providing regular updates to stakeholders
- Analyze cost data and recommend cost-saving measures
- Identify and manage risks associated with cost and budget
- Assist with contract negotiations and prepare payment applications
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Review and assess the quality of work done by subcontractors and suppliers
- Participate in post-construction reviews to identify areas for improvement
Qualification / Cards:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or a related field
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in Quantity Surveying with a focus on facades
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, building codes and regulations
- Experience with cost estimating, budget management, and risk management
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and quantity surveying software
- Familiarity with BIM and other construction software is an advantage
- Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Chartered Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) certification is preferred
If you have a strong background in facades and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and cutting-edge projects in the industry.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Josh Carter at 01256 817878 or email email@example.com or complete the application form below.
|Salary||Up to £70k DOE|