A regional mixed use main contractor in Horsham are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with the relevant qualifications and with a strong background in the industry to work on new build and refurb residential, private housing projects.
This main contractor, who have worked across the South East for almost 15 years, are specialists in their area, run by a team of experts with a passion for the industry, and are established, with multiple offices.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work within a forward-thinking and dynamic team who are a key component of the company’s success, mainly working on private & social newbuilds.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for the role if you live locally, can start ASAP and have experience with mixed use projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You should have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You must have experience working on new builds
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- You should have experience within residential projects
- You must be degree qualified in a relevant area.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £60000
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
|Salary/Rates||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||James Stafford|