Location: Norfolk & Suffolk
Start Date: asap
Salary: £50k – £60k DOE
A major main contractor based in Essex is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience to support their growing team and projects.
This well-known main contractor has worked on projects up to £100m and they are looking to bring a QS into a team that has decades of experience working in all their specialised sectors.
Their services provide a range of various project sizes from small to large.
The Quantity Surveyor that they hire will have the opportunity to work and have career progression through their different sectors.
Qualification / Cards:
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Subcontract Orders
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Subcontracts Management
- Final Accounts
- Benchmarking & analysis of build costs
- Cost Engineering5 years Quantity Surveying experience
- External/Internal planned maintenance experience
- Be hungry to progress your career
My client is a long-established commercial and residential developer, offering a broad range of services.
- concept-to-completion commercial development
- the delivery of affordable housing
- open-market residential development and contract construction
- not forgetting our specialist skills area of land sourcing and planning, and heritage buildings preservation.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Josh Carter at 01256 817878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£50k - £60k DOE|