A regional Groundworks main contractor in Slough are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in the industry and with experience in the sector to work on new build Groundworks, Concrete and RC Frame projects.
This main contractor, who have worked across the The South for almost 50 years, are specialists in their area, run by a team of experts with a passion for the industry, and are established, with multiple offices.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work within a forward-thinking and dynamic team who are a key component of the company’s success, before moving on to projects within sectors such as Groundworks, Concrete, and RC Frame.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for the role if you can start ASAP, have a UK driving license and have experience with Groundworks projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
· You must be degree qualified in a relevant area.
· You should have experience within Groundworks, Concrete, or RC Frame sectors.
- You should have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You must have experience working on new builds
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to 65000
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
|Salary/Rates||55,000 - 65,000|
|Contact Name:||James Stafford|