A regional Mixed use main contractor in Romford are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who’s degree qualified and with experience in the sector to work on refurb Education, Healthcare and Refurb projects.
This main contractor, who have worked across the The South for over 25 years, are family run, with a close knit team and a flat hierarchy, offering lots exposure to various aspects of the role., and are respected across the industry for their work across the area.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work within a forward-thinking and dynamic team who are a key component of the company’s success, before moving on to projects within sectors such as Education, Healthcare, and Refurb.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for the role if you have the relevant qualifications, are looking for a new challenge and have experience with Mixed use projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
· You must be degree qualified in a relevant area.
· You should have experience within Education, Healthcare, or Refurb sectors.
- You should have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You must have experience working on refurbs
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to 55000
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
|Salary/Rates||45,000 - 55,000|
|Contact Name:||James Stafford|