Start Date: Asap
Our client is looking to hire a quantity surveyor in a permanent role. The position has overall responsibility for the planning, procurement, operational and administrative management of their projects ensuring all operations are carried out within a safe working environment.
Including but not limited to:
- Liaising with clients/suppliers
- Managing onsite personnel – operational works, required documentation and welfare.
- Men – ensure internal requests for workers communicated in timely manner.
- Materials – on time, on budget procurement, delivery, and use
- Equipment – in good working order and operated in a safe manner.
- Ensuring contracted project specifications are met.
- Planning and delivery of work on site to meet costed/contractual timescales.
- Maintaining defined quality standards
- Keeping to defined operational budgets and regularly checking P&L analysis.
- Staff management; Logistics & Equipment Mgr., Operations Managers, Site Supervisors and Site Workers.
- Diary & record keeping of personnel movements for all snagging and aftercare works.
- Monitoring and checking of incoming invoices and expenses.
This job description should be viewed in conjunction with the Operations Procedures Flowchart [FC-35] and the Commercial/Operations Checklist.
Qualification / Cards:
- Previous operation manager experience
- Experience working with concrete
- Able to travel around an hour around Warwickshire.
Ideally looking for someone with Commercial, Industrial and Care Home experience
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, contact Michaela Francis at 01256 817878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|£50k to £60k DOE