A regional Residential main contractor in Croydon are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in the sector and who can start ASAP to work on new build Residential, Social Housing and Private Housing projects.
This main contractor, who have worked across the Surrey for over 10 years, are proud of their strong staff retention, which demonstrates their great company culture, and are specialists in their area, run by a team of experts with a passion for the industry.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work within a forward-thinking and dynamic team who are a key component of the company’s success, before moving on to projects within sectors such as Residential, Social Housing, and Private Housing.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for the role if you have the relevant qualifications, are looking for a new challenge and have experience with Residential projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
· You must be degree qualified in a relevant area.
· You should have experience within Residential, Social Housing, or Private Housing sectors.
- You should have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You must have experience working on new builds
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to 60000
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
|Salary/Rates||55,000 - 65,000|
|Contact Name:||James Stafford|