Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £55000 PA + Package
This experienced contractor requires a Project Quantity Surveyor to help work across all their major projects.
Joining a team with decades of experience working together for over 10 years in all their specialised sectors.
Their services provide a range of various project sizes, small to large. The Project Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work and have career progression through their different sectors.
The company specialises in work in and around facades and have projects up to £100m.
They currently work on a variety of projects and continuously provide the best services possible when it comes to important deadlines and to the highest standard possible.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get vital experience working on-site, with the right people to help you progress in your career.
Qualification / Cards:
- 5 years plus experience in commercial offices and or education work
- Degree qualified and with experience of running their own projects.
- Framework/ general main contractor experience
As Project Quantity Surveyor your main tasks are:
- pre-start reviewing designs, contracts, and cost plan allowances with the team.
- Attending and contributing to design team meetings.
- Attending and contributing to client project meetings.
- Take off BQ’s from drawings and specifications (must be competent to do this for all packages from groundworks through to finishes).
- You will be the ideal Project Quantity Surveyor for the role if you live locally, are looking for a new challenge and have the relevant experience.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Andrew Coulson at 01256 817878 or email ACoulson@roberthurstltd.co.uk or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£55000 PA + Package|