Experienced Ductwork Project Manager/ Mechanical Project Manager for our client who is a leading manufacturer & installation contractor.
Must have a Proven Ductwork or Mechanical background.
Our client is a leading Ductwork Contractor, who has over 40yrs within the industry, completing high-end projects. variety of projects across London for a number of TIER ONE M&E Building Services Contractors. With a long history of providing extraordinary service, they have grown into a leading company with a strong staff complement. Their culture is people-centric, which proves its value in that many employees remain with them for extended periods, some over 20 years.
• Liaising with customers, main contractors and site operatives
• Conduct site visits and surveys
• Prepare and agree the contract variations
• Manager project finances and budgets
• Understand and interpret service layouts, architects, structural and equipment details
• Procurement to suit contract programme
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage relationships with the clients and relevant stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Proven working experience in project management (5 years)
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Established company, where the business recognises it is only as good as the staff it employs. Working permanently for a large ductwork and mechanical contractor.
Working on tier one projects. Typical project value could be up to £4m. Manage the project from order to final completion on site
• Oversee costs of labour, procurement, and delivery, ensuring regular communication to the Contracts manager and minimizing costs
• Liaise and communicate with Estimating, Procurement, Purchasing, the workshop, and force work to ensure smooth operation of Contracts
• Responsible for Client liaison from confirmation of the order to completion and manage subcontractors including providing information for the internal
• Client meeting and progress reports. Reporting back to HQ and senior management
• Ensure Health & Safety compliance on sites including informing management and the Health and safety consultant.
HVAC Project Engineer / Manager Position Requirements
• Experience managing multiple projects within the HVAC industry, Projects Minimum of £.5M – £4m
• Experience with Ducting, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and extraction desirable
• 4 years’ Experience in a management role
• Driving License
NVQ Level 4 or SMSTS or IOSH
Will consider applicants looking to move into project management with the right level of experience.
Please forward CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Ductwork, Mechanical|
|Salary/Rates||£60k - £80k|
|Contact Name:||Mark Knight|