Start Date: asap
Our client is looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer who will carry out a broad mix of Installation, Maintenance, Breakdowns & repair of Gas systems to non-domestic premises.
As the Gas technical lead for the Business Unit, you will support the business in the production of quotations and technical solutions and potentially be the focal point from which to develop the Mechanical service line.
- To carry out Installation, Maintenance, service, and repairs to Gas/Heating Installations as required.
- To service client requirements in line with work instructions using KEYIS electronic systems.
- To be able to ‘Scope out’ works and provide sufficient information to allow the production of accurate quotations.
- Ensure that all works are carried out in a safe manner and all KEYIS and statutory procedures are always adhered to.
- To provide technical support to the business unit for your relevant discipline.
- Ensure that all technical procedures are fully adhered to ensuring compliance with accreditations.
- To complete all paperwork accurately and submitted on time.
- To be flexible in your approach and appreciate the reactive requirements of the role.
Qualification / Cards:
- Industry-recognized qualifications.
- Broad knowledge of GSIUR 1998
- In-date relevant Core competence ACS qualifications
- To be able to communicate effectively and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Good computer literacy
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Flue Gas Analyser
- 20 days leave per annum
- Minimum of 3 days shut down at Christmas
- statutory bank holidays
Long service additions accrue after 3 years and again at 6 years until a maximum of 22 days per annum is reached excepting the Christmas shut-down and statutory entitlement.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: email@example.com or complete the application form below.