Our client is looking for an Operational Supervisor.
- Company van provided
- 40 hour working week
- On site management and supervision
- resource/workload planning of directly employed operatives and subcontractors, including finishing trades, ensuring high quality, timely and safe works order contract delivery and client/customer liaison.
The role includes on-site management and supervision, resource/workload planning of directly employed operatives, engineers and subcontractors, including finishing trades, ensuring high quality, timely and safe works order contract delivery and client/customer liaison. The base office is in Erith.
Ensuring adherence to company process and administration systems, which includes maintaining documented records and reporting daily, weekly and monthly performance related activities such as:
- Health & Safety
- risk & COSSH assessments
- AI`s/RFI/CVI toolbox talks, quality audits/inspections.
A minimum of five years’ experience working as a skilled tradesperson. Previous supervisory experience in a construction environment is desirable.
Must have an understanding of the following and other company specific IT applications:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- E-mail (Outlook)
Excellent knowledge of current H&S Regulations covering building works and “onsite” activities.
Trade relevant certificates SSSTS First-aid Asbestos Awareness Manual Handling Working at Heights.
Relevant trade qualifications:
- City & Guilds (or equivalent Awarding Body)
- NVQ L2+ Qualification, or highly experienced tradesperson worker.
- Gas Safe Registered / ACS qualified (for Gas Supervisory roles)
Contact Zac Taylor on 07852 698244 or firstname.lastname@example.org Or complete the application form below.
|Salary/Rates||£39K - £45K|
|Contact Name:||Zac Taylor|