Start Date: Asap
This third-generation builders’ main contractor with over 15 years of experience is looking for an Office Manager to join their family enterprise.
They pride themselves on their strong work ethic, quality assurance and the work they deliver. They continue to provide a premium service in the construction industry.
The company is expanding their team as the business continues to grow. They need to add on more permanent valued team members to tackle even more projects efficiently. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience and knowledge within the construction industry, ideally with a main contractor. Also, live locally so that travel does not become an issue.
Qualification / Cards:
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Business administration related qualification desired but not essential.
- IT Literate.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Project).
- Word Press to develop the website.
- Some supervision skills.
- Ability to manage a given list of tasks.
- Ability to work well either, alone or as part of a team.
- Some knowledge of construction practices and standards within their subject.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to handle situations and problems.
- Know when to ask for help and guidance.
This is a hybrid Office Manager role, which will involve aspects of HR, Administration, Marketing, Accounts, and the daily management of the office.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience in the construction industry to ensure company compliance in all aspects of a demanding environment.
- Oversee, co-ordinate and manage all aspects of general office administration including maintaining and developing administrative systems.
- All aspects of Secretarial/ PA functions to include answering phones, organizing meetings as required.
- File and retrieve company documents, records and reports and ensure all filing up to date and well-managed.
- Review company procedures and ensure implementation on site.
- Creator and Author of the company newsletter.
- Maintaining sales minutes and meeting minutes.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Andrew Coulson at 01256 817878 or email ACoulson@roberthurstltd.co.uk or complete the application form below.
|Contact Name:||Andrew Coulson|