Location: Sutton, Surrey
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: asap
Salary: Up to £50,000 per year, salary negotiable: Experience and Qualification dependent
The position is based in Sutton, Surrey.
The company has been running since 2003 providing Technical M&E service support to the Commercial Building Maintenance sector.
We run a small team of highly skilled mobile engineers covering London, Greater London and South of England.
The role is to provide a variety of general maintenance and reactive services and corrective works on buildings, plant and site
Some of our clients are Government departments so the successful candidate will be required to pass Home Office Security Vetting (SC).
We are looking for a highly technical and motivated engineer to join our team who will be willing and able in assisting in our progress and aspirations in the commercial market.
- Perform testing and inspecting of mechanical systems in accordance with industry standards
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections
- Implement all mechanical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with maintenance Instructions
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing Skills and experience:
Qualified and experienced and have excellent communication skills. Full current driving licence with no more than 3 points.
The successful candidate should ideally possess the following gas qualifications
- BMP1 Boosters, low pressure
- CCN1 core domestic gas safety assessment criteria
- CDGA1 commission service repair & breakdown of commercial direct fired heating
appliances & equipment
- CIGA1 commission service repair & breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating
appliances & equipment
- CODNCO1 changeover domestic natural gas to commercial NG
- CORT1 commission service repair & breakdown of gas fired commercial overhead
luminous radiant plaque & radiant tube heaters (not essential)
- CPA1 combustion performance analysis
- ICPN1 installation of commercial pipework
- TPCP1A testing & purging of low-pressure commercial pipework
- 40 Hours Per week
- Over Time available (but not guaranteed)
- 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Van and fuel card
- Work Wear
- Private Medical
- Company Phone
|Salary||Up to £50,000|