Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: asap
Salary: £30,000.00-£38,000.00 per year, salary negotiable: Experience and Qualification dependent
The position is based in Sutton, Surrey.
The company has been running since 2003 providing Technical M&E service support to the Commercial Building Maintenance sector.
We run a small team of highly skilled mobile engineers covering London, Greater London and South of England.
Some of our clients are Government departments so the successful candidate will be required to pass Home Office Security Vetting (SC).
We are looking for a highly technical and motivated engineer to join our team who will be willing and able in assisting our progress and aspirations in the commercial market.
Skills and experience:
- Min Level 2 F Gas
- Min 5 years Exp
- Must be able to work as part of a small team as well as work alone
- Essential to have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Should be self-sufficient and able to work on own initiative when needed
- Capable of service and installation works
- Chiller knowledge is an advantage
- Good Computer skills
- Customer facing
- Had exposure to M&E building services
- Must have good fault-finding skills
- Should be keen to develop their skills
- Should have a flexible approach to the type of work
- Gas Fired Boilers
- Oil Fired Boilers
- Pipework Systems
- Air handling Units
- Valves (manual and actuated)
- Split a/c
- VRV / VRF systems
- 40 Hours Per week
- Over Time available (but not guaranteed)
- 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Van and fuel card
- Work Wear
- Private Medical
- Company Phone
|Salary||£30k - £38k|