Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: asap
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000 per year (Experience and Qualification dependent).
The company has been running since 2003 providing Technical M&E service support to the Commercial Building Maintenance sector.
We run a small team of highly skilled mobile engineers covering London, Greater London and South of England.
The role is to provide a variety of general maintenance and reactive services and corrective works on buildings, plant and site.
We are looking for a highly technical and motivated engineer to join our team who will be willing and able in assisting our aspirations in the commercial market.
Skills and experience:
Essential that you have experience working within plant rooms and have excellent communication skills.
Full current driving licence with no more than 3 points.
The successful candidate should ideally possess the following:
- A sound knowledge of mechanical engineering and the ability to carry out planned and un-planned safety inspection and maintenance work on mechanical plant and associated equipment in accordance with FSG20 and the like.
- To have completed a recognised apprenticeship or hold a recognised qualification e.g. City & Guild, BTEC, NVQ level 3 in a mechanical engineering discipline as a minimum qualification
- Experience of selecting and installing a wide range of pipework types and systems
- The ability to read and understand schematic drawings in order to carry out effective
fault finding and diagnostics.
- Experience of working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Electrical principals appropriate to actuation of mechanical systems and plant
- Experience of working with pumps (DOL and inverter driven) and capable of undertaking fault finding / repairs when necessary
- Experience of Health & Safety procedures relevant to engineering activities and the safe handling of heavy equipment
- Willing and able to work in a varied, multi-skilled role, assisting other trades as and when required
- Experience of PPM systems of work
- Produce details of time and materials required for any minor works for quoting
- Ability to provide job updates and reports in a timely fashion, including all necessary technical detail needed to enable correct remedial works when required
The successful candidate will be required to pass Home Office Security Vetting (SC).
- 40 Hours Per week
- Over Time available (but not guaranteed)
- 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Van and fuel card
- Work Wear
- Private Medical
- Company Phone
For more information, please contact:
- Michaela Samet at 07497 480088 or email email@example.com
- Daniel Davey at 07852 698244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the application form below and we will be in contact.
|Salary||£35k to £42k|