My well-established client is seeking a Mobile Combustion & Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer to join their team.
The sites you’ll become jointly responsible for will span across West and Central London, with occasional visits required in but not limited to Watford, Weybridge, Enfield, Uxbridge and Winnersh etc.
The buildings range from new build commercial offices and residential blocks, to grade II listed heritage sites in the heart of the city.
You will be required to have a strong understanding of Combustion systems and a good understanding of maintenance tasks for Mechanical & Electrical assets too. Our work is divided into Planned, Reactive and Quoted works.
- Boiler Servicing & Fault Diagnosis
- Plant Maintenance & Fault Diagnosis
- Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Tasks
- Small Works Installations
- Occasional day-time call outs
You will be required to have the following Industry qualifications – Full Gas-Safe Certification
- Current salaries ranging from 38k to 43k per annum dependent upon skills and experience
- Company sign written van with travel & parking expenses paid
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone with site reporting app
- Auto-enrolment pension after 3 months’ service
- Regular reviews and training opportunities
- Regular weekend work and overtime opportunities
- Tools and equipment supplied to undertake specialist works
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 28 days’ with length of service
|Salary/Rates||38k to 43k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Samet|