Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
We are seeking a motivated Site Installation Team Leader to work hands on with our fantastic site teams, based from our Dartford offices. We are a steel and pipework fabrication and installation company based in north Kent. We work predominately on client run sites within the Clean and Waste Water Industries throughout South East England.
You must be competent, safety aware and be able to use your own initiative at all times plus work well within a group. The job scope includes; leading a small team on Client sites, installing Pipework, General Steelwork and Access Platforms, as well as various mechanical packages for the industries, including routine maintenance work as required.
- CSCS / CPCS registration is required along with SSSTS (or equivalent), first aid at work and a clean full driving licence.
- A Confined space qualification, Telehandler and PASMA training would be a great advantage, although training can be provided to the right candidate.
- Working hours: 40 hours a week, plus regular overtime including occasional weekend work
- Due to the nature and location of work the successful applicant may be required to stay away overnight.
- Pay depending on knowledge and experience, starting at £17.50 per hour
- (PAYE), within flexible renumeration packages
Qualification / Cards:
- CSCS / SSSTS / PASMA