Location: London + Home counties
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: 45-55k PA
Our client is looking for a mechanical estimator based in London and the home counties. As the proposals manager, you are responsible for responding to proposal requests for works that include: task delegation, response editing & submission.
• Manage & coordinate client’s requests for works required.
• Ability to undertake take-offs to create SOR’s.
• Implement all necessary proposal procedures & governance.
• Ability to plan, produce & deliver Programmes.
• Coordinate & review contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial & legal.
• Communicate & influence at a senior level.
• Schedule & lead kick-off meetings, document reviews, coordinate proposal governance/sign-off, document production, and deliver completed proposals.
• Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a company’s customer base and solidify its presence.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
• Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them.
• Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics.
• Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.
• Familiarity with JCT, JCT D&B and NEC3 type contracts.
The role will be working within our existing sales team but assigned geographically to infrastructure/ major projects based in Southern England.
Ideally, the candidate will have the ability to travel into London/ Surround areas when needed. Primary aspects of the position will be based from home with daily/ weekly meetings to coordinate workload etc.
The applicant should have experience in Sprinkler Systems & Fire hydrant systems, with knowledge and understanding of BS 12845 & BS 9990.
The package we are looking to offer is:
• £45,000 to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
• Company Car or Car Allowance
• Phone, Laptop, IT Equipment
• Bonus Scheme
• Travel fully expensed