Start Date: asap
Salary: £50k – £60k
- To organise and deliver mechanical engineering services contracts
- Uphold and communicate the values and culture of the company
- Position the client as the Contractor of choice
- Ensure all company health & safety requirements are complied with
- Produce risk and method statements for mechanical services contracts
- Ensure each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time
- To attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings
- Coordinate daily activities of directly employed operatives
- Handover contracts on completion and manage aftercare issues
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role
Qualification / Cards:
- Mechanical Trade background in Building Services essential
- HND/HNC/ONC Qualification desired.
We are currently looking to expand the operational team and bring in a Mechanical Contracts Manager to oversee multiple Hospital and Educational projects.
With a range of values from £20,000 up to £500,000.
The applicant must have extensive experience with hospital and educational projects within live environments.
We operate in the Manchester region and the successful candidate must live within 30 miles to ease the commute
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: email@example.com or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£50k - £60k|