Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 + Car + Benefits
Location: West Yorkshire (plus project-based as required).
Our client requires an HVAC Project Engineer. This role would suit a young engineer with some project experience who can develop into the following roles:
- Responsible for managing projects from concept to handover.
- Work within an existing established contracts team.
- Communication with clients to understand their requirements and to ensure their expectation are met.
- Produce all necessary H&S documentation for each project
- Co-ordinating the installation of M&E services to customer sites
- Manage on site installation teams
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards and specifications
- Negotiate and project manage suppliers and sub-contractors
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum engineering qualification to HND or degree level (optional)
- Experience gained in a similar role
- Good interpersonal skills
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word, MS Project etc.)
- Experience with Health and Safety
- The ability to plan, direct and control site activity
- Ability to control budgets and cash flow
A full UK driver’s licence as regular travel to client sites anywhere in the UK will be required
|Salary/Rates||£35,000 to £45,000 + Car + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lee Poynter|