Salary: £28,000 to £36,000 (subject to experience)
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible working policy
Holiday allowance: 25 days plus statutory
Location: West Yorkshire
Our client requires a permanent HVAC Engineering Draughtsman/3D Modeller in West Yorkshire.
The job would entail designing a wide range of variable products and systems covering all facets of HVAC design.
Candidates can grow and develop with the business, with the potential to take leading management roles within the business going forward.
Looking for an engineering draughtsman who can handle the following roles:
- You will be working with a senior modelling engineer.
- You will be operating within an established contract team.
- Submit drawings for customer approval and maintain drawing issues and approval registers.
- Site plans and general arrangement drawings.
- Detailed ductwork and mechanical services drawings.
- Steelwork and sheet metal fabrication drawings.
- Assist engineering team with system design.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards and client specifications.
- Carry out detailed site surveys of buildings and plant.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum engineering qualification to HND level
- Demonstrable experience gained in a similar role
- 3D design experience working with SolidWorks and Revit
- Working with latest version of AutoCAD for 2D
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Relevant technical design experience will include:
- Ductwork sizing
- Pipework sizing
- Steelwork sizing
- Use of industry drawing standards
- Work well within a team with minimal supervision
A full UK driver’s licence for travel to client sites anywhere in the UK will be required
|Salary/Rates||£28,000 to £36,000|
|Contact Name:||Lee Poynter|