Start Date: January
Salary: £35k – £40k year D.O.E
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer to join our team.
Our client is an independent fire and security company in the region, and offer clients the very best technology solutions available. They work for prestigious clients like the University of Oxford, Royal Palaces and County Councils.
As well as being NSI Gold, SafeContractor and Constructionline Gold accredited, they have developed strong relationships with leading technology partners such as Texecom, Hikvision and Salto. The company can also offer development opportunities in Smart Home Automation for individuals to further develop their careers.
The employer values staff progression, providing regular training, encouragement, support and self-learning opportunities. Ideally, you will have a proven track record of installing, servicing and fault finding on Fire Detection, Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Emergency Lighting Systems to required standards.
- Installation, commissioning, maintaining and servicing Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV Systems, Perimeter Protection Systems, Fire Alarm Systems and Security Command and Control Systems.
- Support the field & service sales team with technical advice including compliance requirements to the relevant industry standards.
- Attend site surveys and produce design drawings for sales team to quote.
- Ensure compliance with NSI Gold Standards and Latest British and European Standards.
- Maintain records by documenting installation.
- Produce and compile detailed maintenance paperwork for ongoing servicing of our installations.
- Competency in servicing, fault finding and repairing Fire and Security systems.
- Strong electrical aptitude.
- Experience of IP Networking would be preferred.
- Understanding of relevant British Standards relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning.
- Familiarity with safe working practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills to deliver the right solution for our customers.
- Team player with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Qualification / Cards:
ECS card or CSCS card
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: email@example.com or complete the application form below.
|£35k - £40k year D.O.E