Location: Central London
Start Date: asap
Salary: Up to £60k
With strong business on the books and many new and exciting projects in the pipeline, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company.
We are looking for an Estimator to join our team and assist in the pricing of various types of tenders.
Our primary workload is Commercial and Residential.
Qualification / Cards:
- Ideally, hold a construction-based degree
- Have a construction background in Commercial and Residential, with extensive experience in estimating
- Be thorough, thoughtful and analytical in your approach to pricing tenders
- Be confident, engaging, and have a resilient personality
- Be hard-working and determined
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to tailor your approach to each individual customer
- Keen to learn about existing and new technologies and embrace company training
- Build effective relationships within the relevant Knights teams to ensure project implementation is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Be comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload – you’ve got outstanding organisational/time management skills
- Be detail-orientated with a proactive, positive and solutions-orientated approach – you’re a confident problem solver
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to use Conquest estimating software.
- 21 days holiday & bank holidays per year (increases to 25 days per year of service)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Staff discount several Hospitality Venues
- Company Vehicle/Allowance – £7k p/annum
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Room for progression within the company
- Employee Referral Programme
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Andrew Coulson at 01256 817878 or email ACoulson@roberthurstltd.co.uk or complete the application form below.
|Salary||Up to £60k|