Location: Central London
Start Date: asap
Salary: Up to £60k
Estimator required to join our team on a permanent basis, assisting in the pricing of various types of tenders. Our primary workload is Commercial and Residential.
With strong business on the books and many new and exciting projects in the pipeline, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-moving and progressive company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally, hold a construction-based degree
- Have a construction background in Commercial and Residential, with extensive experience in estimating
- Be thorough, thoughtful and analytical in your approach to pricing tenders
- Be confident, engaging, and have a resilient personality
- Be hard-working and determined
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to tailor your approach to each individual customer
- Keen to learn about existing and new technologies and embrace company training
- Build effective relationships within the relevant Knights teams to ensure project implementation is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Be comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload – you’ve got outstanding organisational/time management skills
- Be detail-orientated with a proactive, positive and solutions-orientated approach – you’re a confident problem solver
- Confident in use of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to use Conquest estimating software.
- 21 days holiday & bank holidays per year (increases to 25 days per year of service)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Staff Discount at Hospitality Venues
- Company Vehicle/Allowance – £7k p/annum
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Room for progression within the company
- Employee Referral Programme
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, contact Andrew Coulson at 01256 817878, email ACoulson@roberthurstltd.co.uk or complete the application form below.
|Salary||Up to £60k|