Start Date: asap
Salary: £37,400- £39,500
Our client is expanding and is looking for experienced electricians with the ability to carry out maintenance/repair/Inspection & test activity as well as work on new build & refurbishment projects.
These works are ‘Non-domestic’ and typically within commercial properties, these can range from retail and hospitality, Educational facilities, and government institutions.
A role of an Electrician will involve:
- General Installation works within new and occupied premises.
- Carrying out Electrical repairs, maintenance, and installations within commercial properties.
- Testing, inspection, and fault finding of electrical equipment.
- Ensuring all certification related to electrical works is complete.
Qualification / Cards:
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinker with high standards and pride in their own work who can work under limited supervision and is excited by the opportunity to be involved at the beginning of the journey for Key Integrated Services in the Glasgow/Edinburgh region.
The Main Requirements are:
- Full UK manual Driving License for a minimum of 12 months (Subject to insurance requirements), with a maximum of 6 points
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 qualification
- City & Guilds 18th Edition qualification
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 inspection and testing (Desirable)
- A good level of IT literacy
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace
- To be flexible and willing to partake in overtime/unsociable hours
- ECS/CSCS card
- IPAF and PASMA are not essential but desirable.
- A base salary of £37,400- £39,500 with average earnings of circa £46,000 (base salary, overtime/weekends, and paid travel time)
- Realistic earning potential excluding overtime on the weekends circa £46,000
- 28 days holiday allowance (including statutory bank holidays)
- A fully maintained company vehicle & fuel card
- Work-related expenses
- Tablet, Test Equipment, and uniform
- Staff excursions/team building
- Career development opportunities
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.