Our client requires Electricians – covering East London (Poplar/Bow).
- 2391 Qualified, 18th Edition.
- Routine domestic, emergency & service/maintenance works.
- Salary negotiable; c.£31,200 – 40,000 pa.
- 40 hour working week
- Company van
- 24hr call out rota (1 in every 4/5 weeks)
Uses a working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installs new electrical systems, including lighting and heating, to customer standards and maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with relevant codes and regulations.
Previous electrical works experience including lighting (communal and domestic), wiring, installations, alarm /door entry systems and fire prevention systems maintenance.
Strong written and verbal communication. Excellent organisational skills – good time management.
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Qualified to 18th Edition (or later)
- L2 Qualified Electrician
- 2391 Testing Qualified (where required)
|Salary/Rates||£31,200 - £40,000 pa|
|Contact Name:||Zac Taylor|