Location: Southern Scotland
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £40k-£60k per year
Our client has a vacancy for a qualified electrician based in Southern Scotland (PTS preferred but not essential).
The company carries out the installation of a wide range of specialist and standard electrical services for the rail industry throughout the UK.
- Inspection & Testing
- Panel wiring
- Organising logistics and site staff Liaising with the project team during contract works.
- Customer Liaison and reporting.
- Dealing with a wide range of people at all levels of the Rail Infrastructure industry.
The role may require working away from home however accommodation and expenses allowance is provided.
Qualification / Cards:
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Possess current electrical competence certificates
- Possess a current driver’s licence
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience in industrial & Rail
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
On your successful employment, we will provide:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Plant (Drills, Test Equipment etc.)
- Specialist toolsTraining
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£40k-£60k per year|