Duration: Full-time, Permanent.
Start Date: asap
Salary: As per the current JIB rates
Our client serves the needs of commercial and industrial businesses nationwide and has been
doing so for over 25 years.
The Facilities Management Department provides electrical solutions and reactive maintenance to small, medium and large commercial and industrial clients.
We require a fully qualified and experienced electrical engineer to work on various sites travelling nationwide as part of a dynamic team.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation works.
- Electrical testing and verification.
- Structured cabling installation. (experience preferred but not essential).
- On-call duties as part of a rota.
- General maintenance and fault finding.
- Liaising with a wide range of clients to understand their needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The successful applicant will enjoy working to deadlines, be focussed, be passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure when needed.
- Experience across a range of commercial and industrial systems.
- Ability to perform electrical maintenance and installations on commercial and industrial facilities.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good written and organisational skills.
- Experience in electrical installation testing.
- Can use their own initiative.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in this country and must have:
- NVQ Level 3 or Full Apprenticeship.
- 18th Edition BS7671:2018.
- 2391, 2394/5 or equivalent testing qualification.
- JIB Grading card.
- BS5266-1:2016 Emergency lighting (preferred but not essential).
- IPAF/PASMA (preferred but not essential).
- Full current driving licence.
- Twenty-four days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Mobile phone/PDA
- Power tools and Testing equipment.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£15 - £18 per hour|