Location: Tadley, Hampshire
Start Date: Immediate
This design engineering consultancy is looking for a Document Controller to work onsite around Tadley. They have been going for over 60 years which means they are very knowledgeable when it comes to delivering a project on time and to the highest standard.
They offer and help companies deliver in the most efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable way. This opens them to a lot of companies to work with because of their proven track record in providing the best service. They are specifically on an SWE site.
The ideal candidate will live locally or be willing to travel to and from the site.
Qualification / Cards:
- SC cleared
- Relevant Document Controller experience
- Managing project drawings, issuing, recording, and tracking.
- Responsible for setting up project folders and managing and maintaining them throughout the project duration.
- Manage the drawing submittal process, recording, and chasing, and issuing trackers including comments within the relevant timeframe supporting the project programme.
- You will be carrying out a routine document control activities for the company, some of them including working in line with the Document Distribution Matrix (DDM), copying, scanning the management and the documents release.
- Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of the correct documents.
- Can produce the correct reports on a various of documents.
|Contact Name:||Andrew Coulson|