Start Date: Immediate
This major main contractor is looking for a Commercial Manager to work in London and manage their projects. The company’s focus is interior fit-out projects and refurbishments of commercial buildings.
This main contractor is focused on delivering the highest standard of results for their clients. The client already has a great team aspect to their environment promoting the feeling of a family business.
They have over 15 years of experience in the industry and are delivering a high-quality working environment for several different sectors. Attention to detail is one of the many reasons why this main contractor stands out from the rest especially when it comes to working on projects over £10m.
Qualification / Cards:
- Minimum 10 years of construction experience
- Have experience doing Fit-out
- Relevant degree
- Be able to run your own team
- Building and managing relationships with new and existing customers, focusing on collaboration.
- Responsible for providing effective people management and development.
- The Commercial Manager will be responsible for overseeing several projects, demonstrating their experience with major projects, and supporting with the training/development of the Assistant Quantity Surveyors as they increasingly gain experience.
- Ability to draft, negotiate and implement contracts and other commercial agreements including teaming, non-disclosure, licencing etc.
- Continually monitor and control costs and be proactive in the cost management of each project
|Contact Name:||Andrew Coulson|