Start Date: asap
Salary: Up to £85k DOE
For over 25 years our clients have successfully been restoring London’s most historic and prestigious buildings. The impressive client base is a testament to the ability to consistently deliver a high-quality service to prestigious buildings and landmarks.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the below responsibilities:
- Allocation and management of QS resources in consultation with Directors & Managers
- Ensuring company documentation, filing, and reporting systems are correctly utilised with a focus on constant improvements and efficiencies with the Team
- Monthly overview and project reporting with surveyors (check compliance, commerciality, the performance of projects, monitor procurement to programme, tender procedures, and delivery)
- Undertaking full reconciliation on project CVR’s and P&L responsibility within the given workstream, requiring the need to monitor and control financial performance
- Supporting the senior director in the annual budgeting process for the sector and providing financial forecasts monthly
- Managing delivery or agreed reporting documentation to the Financial Controller relevant party at the agreed timescale
- Policing delivery of required tasks to an agreed time (tenders be submitted, large orders and tasks to an agreed time (tenders be submitted, large orders and tasks to an agreed time (tenders be submitted, large orders and payments
- Overseeing and advising/administering/agreeing on procurement strategy tender live projects to fellow surveyors, Directors, and associated parties
- Contracts – ensuring Agreements/Contracts are in place for the company so that they are commercially protected/contract amendments are considered and agreed with others. Maintaining knowledge of current building contracts in use
- Contractual matters – Overseeing and advising/administering/agreeing on all contractual matters on projects to fellow surveyors, Directors, and associated parties
- Handling financial management of all assigned projects, ensuring budgetary compliance, management of debt and WIP
- Seeking new project opportunities, prospecting & fostering Client relationships
- Project responsibility, providing a full surveying function in respect of projects allocated directly to you
- VAT (consideration that VAT element has been considered in the best interests of their clients whilst lawful under HMRC rulings).
Package on offer for this Commercial Manager position:
- £70k – £85k DOE
- Competitive pension
- Private healthcare
If you are a Commercial Manager considering your career options, then please contact Andrew Coulson at RHL.
The services of RHL are that of an Employment Agency. Our client can only accept applications from Commercial Managers who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential Commercial Managers who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Andrew Coulson at 01256 817878 or email ACoulson@roberthurstltd.co.uk or complete the application form below.
|Salary||Up to £85k DOE|