Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £70,000 to £75,000 + package
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to join our growing construction team.
The successful candidate is responsible for overseeing all commercial aspects of our construction projects, from cost planning and procurement to contract administration and financial reporting.
As a key member of the project team, the Commercial Manager will work closely with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality projects that meet or exceed our client’s expectations.
Taking on commercial management of a £10M, 18-month construction project in Windsor.
Qualification / Cards:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or a RICS
- 6+ years of experience in commercial construction management, with a proven track record of delivering successful projects on time and within budget
- Strong knowledge of commercial construction contracts, procurement, cost planning, and financial reporting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and manage project risks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and construction management software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Josh Carter at 01256 817878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£70,000 to £75,000 + package|