Start Date: asap
This major main contractor is looking for a Commercial Manager to work in London to oversee see all their projects.
The company’s focus is interior-fit-out projects and refurbishments of commercial buildings.
This main contractor is focused on achieving the best results for their clients.
They also have a great team aspect to their environment, meaning that it comes across as a family business.
They have over 15 years of experience in the industry and are delivering a high-quality working environment in several different sectors.
Attention to detail is one of the many reasons why this main contractor stands out from the competition, especially when it comes to working on projects over £10m.
Qualification / Cards:
- Minimum 10 years of construction experience
- Have experience doing Fit-out
- Relevant degree
- Be able to run your own team
- Building and managing relationships with new and existing customers, focusing on collaboration.
- Responsible for providing effective people management and development.
- The Commercial Manager will be responsible for overseeing several projects, demonstrating their experience with major projects, and supporting the training/development of the Assistant Quantity Surveyors as they increasingly gain experience.
- Ability to draft, negotiate and implement contracts and other commercial agreements including teaming, non-disclosure, licencing etc.
- Continually monitor and control costs and be proactive in the cost management of each project
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Andrew Coulson at 01256 817878 or email ACoulson@roberthurstltd.co.uk or complete the application form below.