Our client is looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer. With a base office in Mott Street, working in Haringey, Barnet, and Enfield areas.
- 40 hours per week
- Required to work on-call every 1 in 4/5 weeks on a rota basis
- Supplied with a Company van and fuel card.
To complete planned and reactive service & repair of commercial, (and occasionally domestic), boilers, install gas boilers (or appliances) in commercial (and occasionally domestic) properties, including communal premises such as blocks of flats, schools, commercial offices, public houses, all in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction and guidance.
You must be Gas Safe Registered, and have the relevant Domestic and Commercial Gas qualifications.
You will have proven experience working to deadlines, ideally within the social housing/local authority sector, undertaking general Gas maintenance work. You must be flexible in your approach, a good team player, able to proactively identify further works when on-site, and have excellent fault finding and diagnosis skills.
- Social Housing / Local Authority works.
- Commercial Gas S&R and/or Installations.
- Experience of working in large plant and boiler rooms.
- Experience of domestic gas S&R and fault diagnosis.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of North London areas an advantage.
- Able to use a PDA / Email.
- Relevant industry knowledge – H&S and up to date regulations specific to the Commercial Gas Industry.
- Good IT and communication skills (verbal).
- Gas Safe Registered.
- CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1, Unvented Hot Water, Energy Efficiency, Commercial Gas Qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Please contact Michaela Samet on 07497 480088 / email@example.com Or complete the application form below.
|Job Category||Commercial Gas|
|Salary/Rates||£40K - £45K|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Samet|