Start Date: Asap
Salary: 35k to 50k + Benefits, DOE
My established client is looking to recruit a permanent Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team.
Working on several contract sites within Brighton and the South East.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Commercial Gas ticket required
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work independently with good problem-solving skills
- Must be familiar with and able to install/commission a variety of manufacturers’ boilers
- A full UK driving license is required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- CSCS card
- Right to Work in the UK
- To be able to understand pipework schematic drawings and fabricate from drawings when available
Salary and Package Details:
- Salary according to experience
- Paid overtime at the standard company rate
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- Pension scheme
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Working hours: 8:00 am to 16:30 pm, Monday to Friday, plus on-call/standby for evenings and weekends based on a one in eight-week shift for Gas Engineers.
|Salary||35k to 50k + Benefits, DOE|