Start Date: asap
Salary: Up to £25k DOE
This highly established improvement and maintenance contractor is looking for a Commercial Administrator to fit in with their experienced team!
They are looking for a talented professional who wants to join a dynamic company in continuous expansion and develop their careers in the commercial construction sector.
The company are looking for a person with initiative, always ready for innovation and learning, wanting to grow and develop their career, since one of their main objectives is the continuous improvement of their employees.
Qualification / Cards:
- Analytical, proactive, autonomous, dynamic, and problem-solving-oriented person
- Good understanding of repair systems
- A good understanding of “Schedule of Rates”
- Familiar with contract inclusions and exclusions
- Proficient in MS Excel
The main duties of this role will consist of:
- Review and approve sub-contract claims for payment through completion of work orders.
- Raise Purchase Orders to ensure costs are captured in a timely manner
- Review material purchases and identify anomalies
- Manage the end-to-end valuation, application and accounts processes for all works in accordance with contract terms, including variations.
- Ensure ‘completed not invoiced’ (CNI) jobs are maintained at the pre-agreed levels during the course of the contract.
- Identify and report on any shortfall on anticipated profitability levels, ascertain reasons and develop proposals for remedial action where necessary
- Attend progress meetings and provide commercial reports to clients and senior management as required
- Prepare for and participate in periodic commercial reviews with Commercial Manager and Finance Meetings
- Liaise and work with credit control to identify and resolve and debt issues relating to your assigned contracts
- Submit variations and quotations in a timely and professional manner, ensuring proposals are commercially viable, profitable and risk adverse.
- Manage, develop and maintain key processes, delegated authority rules and systems of working.
|Salary||Up to £25k DOE|