Location: Birmingham / Midlands
Start Date: asap
Salary: £38,000 to £44,000 (DOE)
My client based in Birmingham is looking for a qualified Chiller Service and Maintenance Engineer.
They specialise in Chillers, Refrigeration and Process Cooling throughout the UK.
The Chiller Service & Maintenance engineer will be expected to service & maintain a variety of Water & Glycol Chillers from manufacturers such as; York, Trane, Carrier & ACM.
They are looking for a Chiller Engineer to cover the Midlands area.
- Chiller – Service and Maintenance
- Industrial Experience
- Basic Salary of £38,000 to £44,000 (DOE)
- Company Vehicle provided – Optional personal use of Van
- 23 day’s holiday + Bank Holidays + birthday (32days total)
- Christmas Shutdown
- 40 hours working week
- Uniform, Phone, tough book laptop Provided
- Overtime paid at additional rates
|Salary||£38,000 to £44,000 (DOE)|