Start Date: asap
Our client has an opportunity for a full-time, permanent Bid Manager to work from our Head Office, Mott Street E4.
Operating across the group you will take ownership of the end-to-end Bid Process working closely with our Group Bid Manager and Group Commercial Manager. Our businesses carry out “cradle to grave” property services including refurbishment, maintenance and compliance (M&E) services.
- have proven capability and experience in delivering winning, multi-million-pound tenders ideally within the Social Housing/Local Authority repair & maintenance sector.
- be an innovative and creative bid manager / bid writer who can produce accurate and compelling content and is driven by success.
- have experience of bid management from opportunity identification through to project delivery
- have excellent presentation skills and ability to effectively network and build relationships within our sector at Events and meetings with potential new Clients.
- provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design.
- be comfortable working at CEO / Director Level (both internal and external).
- be fully conversant and up to date with the competitive marketplace.
- have the ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities.
Whilst based at our Head Office, we can offer agile working where required and subject to business demands.
- Negotiable salary plus departmental bonus
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual pay review linked to our Appraisal cycle
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Share Incentive Plan
- Cycle to Work Green Bike Scheme
- CPD and sponsorship through professional qualifications
We are particularly keen to hear from people who share our Company’s values, being committed to making a real difference to the lives of the people whose homes we repair and maintain.
Our Company Values include emphasis on teamwork, honesty and integrity in all that we do. We are an equal opportunities employer; we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and welcome applications from all.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and are flexible in our recruitment and work processes to ensure neurodivergent individuals are equally able to apply for all positions.
We advertise all our vacancies internally before going to the external market.
If you like the idea of joining a long-established, successful and reputable company, and becoming part of a successful and growing Group offering genuine career opportunities, then please get in touch or apply to join our team.