Location: Oxford – Milton Keynes
Start Date: asap
Salary: £24k to £28k Depending on experience
Our client is looking for a full-time Air Technician in Oxford – Milton Keynes.
Air Technicians are required to test fire dampers, maintain air handling units, ventilation and extract cleaning. As an Air Technician, you’ll be working on-site at a variety of locations throughout England.
The Air Technicians are required to carry out duties in accordance with relevant industry legislation and standards. The job will also require some occasional water hygiene work. This can include monthly water monitoring, tank cleaning, TMV servicing, disinfections, showerhead descales and water sampling.
You will be working on-site at a variety of locations throughout England, so you will be happy to travel and stay away.
We predominantly work on high-security sites so successful candidates will need security vetting, from baseline enhanced DBS check to high-level security clearance. (CTC).
Key tasks include:
- Ensure you work within accordance with H&S, SSW, Method statements and Risk Assessments
- Carry out Fire Damper testing and inspections
- Access door Installation
- Air Handling Unit Maintenance
- Grease hygiene cleaning and readings
- Cleaning ductwork and ventilation systems
- AHU Corrosion treatment
- Maintaining accurate paperwork including timesheets, expenses, survey forms and job sheets
- Occasional Water hygiene work
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge and experience with a practical approach on site
- Maintaining effective working relationships with fellow workers
- Ideally, applicants will have some field-based experience
- Some experience working in water hygiene beneficial
- Happy to work at height or in confined spaces where required
- Willing to work occasional unsocial hours and be flexible to travel or stay away
- Good communication skills, able to work to deadlines
- Clear and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to pass an enhanced CRB or DBS check
- Full driving licence
- Attractive basic salary
- Company vehicle including personal use
- Fuel card
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Wellness Programme (EAP)
- Ongoing training and personalised progression plan
- Referral programme
- 33 days holiday including Public Holidays
- Additional leave day for your birthday!
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Davey at 01256 817878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£24k to £28k DOE|