Start Date: Asap
Salary: £25,000 – £45,000
My client requires an Air Conditioning / AC Service Engineer to join their well-established business.
- Manage air conditioning, ventilation & mechanical services scheduled maintenance, reactive and warranty call services for various clients throughout the UK.
- Client/Account management skills are essential. Liaise effectively at all levels.
- Attend and report on client meetings.
- Provide quotations for service, maintenance, TM44 inspections.
- Procure subcontract labour, materials and ancillary items.
- Create Risk Assessments & Method Statements, raise orders etc.
- Build Sales and drive the department forward.
- self-motivated, personable and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations on and off-site.
- Take a proactive role.
- Relevant air conditioning and ventilation qualifications are essential.
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers’ equipment within the market.
- Must be computer literate (Job Logic software knowledge advantage.)
- Electrical and Health & Safety qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Management experience.
- Candidates will have a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and competent in working with Building Management Systems.
- Candidates should have excellent customer focus.
- Being a team player is essential.
- Salary: £25,000 – £45,000 + Excellent benefits.
- Must have a good knowledge of Air Conditioning & Ventilation
- Must have a valid UK driving license – although you will mainly be office based in our team as a Service Engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience servicing residential and light commercial HVAC systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair HVAC systems (i.e., compressors, chillers, air handlers, etc.)
- Install new HVAC equipment and components as well as troubleshoot and maintain existing equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on heating equipment and systems.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed including but not limited to bills of materials, bill of materials, labor hours, cost per hour, etc.
- Assist with scheduling of service appointments.
- Communicate effectively with customers and other employees to ensure a professional image at all times.
- Assist in the development of service plans for customers based on customer needs and available service time.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
|Salary||£25k - £45k|